Short term funding
- Proposals are invited for two International Imaging Fellows from members of the network. A Fellow may be either a visitor to the UK from an external site or a member of the network visiting an external site. Visits should be aimed at helping to bring new algorithms into practical implementation.
- Proposals are invited for personal research equipment / trips and say scan time funds to support the CCPi network.
- For short personal visits approval may be given by email – ask one of the PI/CoIs or core STFC team. We strongly encourage links to CCPi supported event to present cross-network activities; e.g. student/staff posters/presentations at dimensional XCT, ToScA, Advanced X-ray Imaging at RAL
Funded researcher exchange scheme
The CCP in Tomographic Imaging has funding to facilitate the exchange of staff and students between institutions, one of which must be a UK institution. Proposals are invited for full or part funding to enable the short term (up to 4 weeks) exchange of students and early career researchers (ECR). Such exchanges should further the aims for the CCP as detailed on the website. Proposals for exchanges should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the funding application please provide:
- A description of the purpose, the activities planned, and how the exchange will benefit the CCP (1 page max).
- A short CV of the student or postdoctoral researcher.
- The costs being requested with justification (1 page max).
- A PDF letter or email of support from the host institution.
- A PDF letter or email of support from the student’s supervisor or postdoctoral/ECR researcher’s line manager.
The Rabin Ezra Scholarship was set up in memory of Dr Rabin Ezra. The trust makes bursaries available to doctoral students at UK institutes who are interested in areas related to computer graphics, imaging, vision and medical imaging. The fund distributes £10,000 each year, typically to between 1-3 applicants.