Link through zoom:
Meeting ID: 725 548 9181
For those in Manchester meeting room in The Royce Hub Building (Seminar Room 1.015) on the 1st floor (8.45am – 10.30am),
– 72 discord members
– 376 ccpi-members jiscmail list
– 30 ccpi-devel jiscmail list
1. Funds requested:
– Dimensional-XCT (13-16 June 2022) Keynote visitors (travel costs – include Sarah Kelly from BSI) plus lunch at training session (x67 training lunches provided) plus attendance/sponsorship (x15 at £190 each so £2850) Sponsorship is £1000.
– ToScA (7-9 September 2022) £1000 (silver sponsorship) +£450 (CCPi CIL workshop). Request for student grants of registration for five students and CCPi CoSeC staff for workshop etc (5x registration + acommodation)
– IBSim’2022 (17-21 October 2022) £1000+(sponsorship package) in London at IOP
– Logo for CIL and CILViewer – design from web-developers to be paid (say £~200)
1b, funds for Visiting Fellowships
– Evalina Ametova; to visit the UK from about 8-13 August 2022 – email@example.com: contact in the UK from STFC CoSeC staff.
-ToScA visitors; All paid:
Michael Salamon Fraunhofer-Development Center X-ray Technology, Fraunhofer-Institute for Integrated Circuits, Fürth
An international standard for dXCT – a new way forward, Sarah Kelly Lead Standards Development Manager in BSI’s Committees division Presentation
-ArTisT author Carsten Bellon to collaborate: Contact in UK firstname.lastname@example.org
Also from Amin Garbout:
-“(we are) looking to get a 3D printer ( cost ~£2000) to create samples mounts for our xct machines ” .. to be available at all sites.
2. Software Major Links
– Radioactive material scanner – new facility request support and letter for Franck P. Vidal School of Computer Science & Electronic Engineering,
– NXCT-CIL integration and priorities (Meeting list of items 16 June 2022)
– Dstl / Roke project and staffing requirement – possibly one FTE (BL update)
3. Links and software installation/training/best-practice
– for NXCT.ac.uk – Nicola Wadeson is on the exec and key champion required
– for DLS – Daniil Kazantsev questioned use cases
– Access to STFC cloud compute: training at IBSIm-4i: resources already costed
4. Software Updates including: (CoSeC staff update)
-Now preparation are progressing for release 22.0.0 of CIL.
-Hackathons – stochastic CIL-TV being discussed – are funds required.
5. License apache 2 for Brian Bay software integration of CIL-DVC
6. Chase up ArTisT licences and AR/poster licenses
7. New proposed lunch-and-learn series end of August-October 2022: focus including commercial partners.