CCPi holds working group meetings twice a year. Here, we meet to review current progress and future plans for the CCP. Everyone is welcome to join, to learn about what’s going on in CCPi or to contribute their ideas or requirements for future work.
- Approval of CCPi Working Group and Exec Meeting minutes (20 Jul 2022).
- Update from main CCP Steering Panel in Leeds (23 Nov 2022).
- Mid-term Targets REVIEW
- Networking Events: Martin Turner
- Software Development: Edo Pasca / Jakob Jorgensen / Bill Lionheart
- Facility Engagement: Edo Pasca / Jay Warnett
- Workflows and Industrial Links: Llion Evans
- ACTION approval for Core Staff activities:
- Software development – including how to contribute and licensing process
- Networking activities – conference and workshops for 2023 and beyond
- ACTION request for funds and support:
- Letter of Support for Thomas Blumensath‘s ML/DL code integration to CIL for Iterative Reconstruction (UKRI EPSRC proposal Jan 2023)
- Bill Lionheart: Finance open for speakers and attendance at special CCPi-INI pre-week session 8-12 May 2023
- Matthias Ehrhardt and Paul Quinn application for PhD Scholarships from Ada Lovelace Centre due 9 Dec 2022
- Charlotte Hagen and Darren Batey application for PhD Scholarships from Ada Lovelace Centre due 9 Dec 2022
- Alice Macente (Leeds): Travel required to Vienna for: https://www.egu.eu/ , 23-28 April 2023, and the title of the oral contribution is “The Evolution of Paleo-Porosity in Basalts: Reversing Pore-Filling Mechanisms Using X-Ray Computed Tomography” based on my recent paper in Transport of Porous Media (https://doi.org/10.1007/s11242-022-01869-2)
- Rehman, Sumera Request travel costs to Hercules European school – neutrons and synchrotron radiation for science
- Franck Vidal EPSRC grant for a new XCT facility focused on material types
- ANNOUNCEMENT Items from WG members:
- Update from “HiP-CT activities and HOAHub proposal” Peter Lee
- NXCT.ac.uk access to facilities and links to CIL for 2023 Nicola Wadeson
Invited Seminar: 10:30am-11am
10:30am Talk “WebCT — Fully Featured Browser-Based Interactive X-Ray Simulations for Scan Planning & Training: Application to fuel pellet scanning.” Iwan Mitchell and Franck Vidal
– WebCT: https://webct.io
– gVirtualXRay: https://gvirtualxray.sourceforge.io
The meeting will be hybrid.
All visitors to the site need to contact Edo Pasca to be signed in.
At the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory there will be limited capacity (up to 15) in the meeting room CR22 – RL, R1.
and online participation at the following link
Meeting ID: 970 6058 8004 Passcode: 949227
Dial in: +44 (0) 2080806592 +44 (0) 3300885830